Head of Sustainability/ESG Real Estate AM
- 05-11-2019 -
- Asset Manager
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Swiss Life Asset Managers is looking for a Head of Sustainability/ESG Real Estate Asset Management.
With the mission to expand the leading position of Swiss Life Asset Managers in integrating ESG/SRI criteria in its funds management across Europe
Your main role and missions:
- Develop ESG strategy, policy and roadmaps up to and including implementation
- Support ESG/SRI projects roll-out for Funds/mandates
- Manage external relationships through contribution to RFP processes to further embed sustainability into the investment process and client management
- Provide external leadership through speaking at conferences and contribution to industry initiative
- 10 to 15 years of experience in asset management companies with 3 to 5 years of experience in sustainable development or in sustainable consulting for Real Estate
- Expertise in the field of sustainability with a particular focus in managing subject matter related to climate change, environment, energy, carbon emissions and waste.
- International experience in multi-region and international environment
- Excellent track record of project management and project management skills - define scope, resources and timelines and manage to the deliverables
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strategic with the ability to influence and to improve know-how and expertise
- Personal resilience and flexibility; the ability to respond proactively to situations
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with key members of the business, ability to interact with all levels of staff, including external parties
- Customer-focused approach to sales and relationships
- English: bilingual
- Intercultural skills: being able to understand and adapt to different cultures
- Master’s degree in finance, sustainability or engineering
- Master's degree or further education in real estate or sustainable building is a plus
3 GOOD REASONS TO SEND YOUR APPLICATION
- Pan European Position
- Join the leader in Asset Management
- Integrate ESG in all European funds
Swiss Life Asset Managers has more than 160 years of experience in managing the assets of the Swiss Life Group. This insurance background has exerted a key influence on the investment philosophy of Swiss Life Asset Managers, which is governed by such principles as value preservation, the generation of consistent and sustainable performance and a responsible approach to risks. That’s how we lay the groundwork for our clients to make solid, long-term plans – in self-determination and with financial confidence. Swiss Life Asset Managers offers this proven approach to third-party clients in Switzerland, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the UK.
As at 30 june 2019 assets under management for third-party clients amount to EUR 71.6 billion. Together with insurance assets for the Swiss Life Group, total assets under management at Swiss Life Asset Managers stood at EUR 225.0 billion.
Swiss Life Asset Managers is the leading real estate manager in Europe1. Of the assets totaling EUR 225.0 billion, EUR 60.5 billion is invested in real estate. In addition, Swiss Life Asset Managers has real estate under administration of EUR 26.0 billion through its subsidiaries Livit and Corpus Sireo. Total real estate under management and administration at the end of june 2019 thus came to EUR 86.5 billion.
Swiss Life Asset Managers employs about 2300 people in Europe.