- 18-09-2019 -
- Directeur DD/RSE
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
We are looking for an Executive Director.
You guide strategy and innovation on food waste reduction for the IFWC. You are coordinating and developing relationships and collaboration with IFWC Members and make sure IFWC is a key asset to help them reduce food waste.
You are in charge of operational and financial management of IFWC, ensuring that proper systems and structures are built internally to accommodate the development plan, and transparently report on organizational performance (food waste reduction impact, financial accounting) to the Board and other partners.
- Decide the strategy with and report achievements to IFWC Board of Directors
- Drive and coordinate IFWC members and ecosystem partners’ communication and collaboration on initiatives/ task forces so that all feel involved, valued, and committed
- Provide successful leadership and staff direction over multiple years on project implementation and impact measurement
- Join EU food loss and waste platform meetings, stay on top of policy developments, advocate for an aligned policy agenda
Work experience :
- 10 years proven track-record project management and/or coordination
- Have tenured experience on the topic of food waste, particularly:
- Leadership experience in a non-profit association
- Supply chain experience in the food industry that enables you to understand corporate responsibility issues and challenges in international food companies
- Experience in working with European Union projects
Skills and abilities required :
- Strong reporting, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Team spirit
3 Good reasons to send your application :
- Serve as thought leader in food waste reduction to multinational member organizations
- Convey the big picture of food waste in Europe
- Create a sense of urgency and call to action
Based in Paris
The IFWC is as a non-profit organisation committed to combating food waste across food services value chains. We work as a value-add hub in Europe that enhances and scales what works locally in food waste reduction.
Through the IFWC, our Members (companies and organisations) seek to provide collective responses to the issue of food waste. We take food services as an entry and anchor point to work innovatively across the value chain all the way to concrete action in restaurants to assert the value of food.
We focus our actions around three value-added categories:
- Thought leadership : updating sectorial challenges and track progress against targets at European level and producing guidance on food waste related innovation activity
- Stakeholder engagement : building awareness, education, and engagement amongst innovators, and businesses
- Promotion of priority solutions : supporting impact measurement, stimulating, disseminating innovation and driving adoption of effective solutions