Sustainable Managing Director Berlin (M/W)
- 18-06-2019 -
- Union Européenne
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Birdeo, a recruitment agency specialized in Sustainability and CSR, is seeking for its client in Germany :
"Inspiring Sustainable Change"
The company guides top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions.
They deliver resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications.
As the group steps up its growth in the European DACH (German-speaking) region, they are looking for their :
Sustainable Managing Director M/W
based in Berlin
- Lead a dynamic team in Berlin
- Accelarate the growth of the business in Germany
EMBRACE THE ORGANISATION's SPIRIT
They offer a unique work environment: the opportunity to develop in a company that implements change amongst leading global organizations while working with a supportive and dynamic team of scientific and insight experts in metrics-based sustainability.
The required qualifications for the position are:
- 10+ years experience in working in or with sustainability consulting firms or top private sector companies
- 5+ years in a leadership role managing and developing a team, and responsible for P&L
- A deep understanding of the sustainability market dynamics in Germany and an active network in sustainability in Germany
- A proven track record of developing business opportunities and managing client relationships with German companies