Senior Carbon Coordinator for Livelihoods Venture (M/W)
- 18-06-2019 -
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Birdeo, cabinet de recrutement et chasse de tête, est spécialisé sur les nouveaux enjeux sociétaux : RSE, Développement Durable, Innovation Sociale, Economie sociale et solidaire, Environnement.
Our client is Livelihoods Venture, a fast-growing social enterprise with projects in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our mission is to foster sustainable farming models and natural capital enhancement to improve the livelihood of local populations, protect and restore a healthy environment, and create inclusive economic opportunities.
We are looking for a :
SENIOR CARBON COORDINATOR W/M
- Internal carbon project referent
- Direct responsibility in the overall design and management of projects
- Piloting the structuring and implementation of social and environmental impact measurement methodologies
- First-hand development of large-scale projects of ecosystem restoration, conservation agriculture, rural development;
- 10 years proven track-record project management and/or coordination, close to rural communities, demonstrating tangible achievements;
- Track-record of work in developing countries with rural communities, field NGOs, private sector;
- Graduated in agronomy, forestry or have the equivalent hands-on field experience
Key qualities of Livelihoods’ Carbon Coordinators:
- Team leader
- English spoken and written with ease, as working language;
- Functional oral French or strong drive to learn it is a plus.
Livelihoods values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.