Senior Program Coordinator (W/M)
- 30-04-2019 -
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
Birdeo, cabinet de recrutement et chasse de tête, est spécialisé sur les nouveaux enjeux sociétaux : RSE, Développement Durable, Innovation Sociale, Economie sociale et solidaire, Environnement.
Our client is Livelihoods Venture, a fast-growing social enterprise with projects in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our mission is to foster sustainable farming models and natural capital enhancement to improve the livelihood of local populations, protect and restore a healthy environment, and create inclusive economic opportunities.
We are looking for a :
SENIOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR W/M
Main assignments: Prospect, Design, Implement large scale impactful projects
- Investment opportunities
- Identify and select projects for future investments
- Lead the design with NGOs, local population, private enterprises, buyers etc…
- Compile and submit a complete documentation to the Investment Committee
- Manage projects launches
- Monitor and report progress to the executive team
What’s expected of the candidate ?
- Go the extra mile to find the right solutions that will deliver true, long-term impact;
- Contribute concretely to the company’s impact generation and reporting strategies;
- Propagate know-how on project management, landscape and carbon project piloting tools, carbon methodologies…
- Boost innovation by spotting or designing field-related innovations and socializing them.
- First-hand development of large-scale projects of ecosystem restoration, conservation agriculture, rural development;
- 15 years proven track-record of farm/forest/project management and/or coordination, close to rural communities, demonstrating tangible achievements;
- Have hands-on field experience and a solid background in Livelihoods Funds related areas.
- Practical knowledge of carbon standards and land use methodologies would be a plus;
- Track-record of work in developing countries with rural communities, field NGOs, private sector;
- Demonstrated ease with - or strong interest to understand - the basics of project finance.
Key qualities of Livelihoods’ Program Coordinators:
- Team leader
- Good negociator
- English spoken and written with ease, as working language;
- Functional oral French or strong drive to learn it is a plus.
Livelihoods values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.